All prospective families are to set up an appointment with the admissions office. If you have not done so already, you may call the office at 574.293.1609, to schedule your appointment. At this appointment, we will give you an overview of the middle school program and a tour of our facilities.
- Prospective families must complete and submit the online application along with the non-refundable application fee. Click here for the Online Application.
- A completed Pastor Recommendation form must also be submitted – (a PDF can be printed off at the completion of the online application)
- A copy of school records (report cards, standardized test scores, etc)
- A Teacher Recommendation form completed and submitted – (a PDF can be printed off at the completion of the online application)
- A completed Student Questionnaire – (a PDF can be printed off at the completion of the online application)
- A copy of an IEP, if applicable.
Once all the required application paperwork is submitted; we will call and schedule an appointment for an interview with the secondary principal. The purposes of this interview are to familiarize you with the philosophy and goals of the school and for the school to become acquainted with you. After the interview, final acceptance will be determined, and results will be shared with the family.
- Upon acceptance, you begin the enrollment process which includes completing and submitting the online enrollment. The online enrollment form will allow you to determine the tuition payment schedule that will work best for you.
- Make an appointment with the business office to apply for Choice Scholarship.
The tuition for students in 6th- 8th grade for the 2017-2018 school year is $6,645.00. Tuition payment options are annual, quarterly or monthly. Tuition payments are due the first day of every month beginning July 1.
Additional costs that may apply throughout the year that are not included in tuition are:
- After School fee charged for each half hour in excess of scheduled time
- Lunch fees
- Class field trips, PE uniforms, bus service, fine arts, 8th grade trip, middle school retreats and yearbook
It is important that parents read and understand the Parent/Student Handbook prior to the beginning of school.
Please contact Lori Kersey, in Admissions, at email@example.com if you have any questions.