All prospective families are to set up an appointment with the admissions office. If you have not done so already, you may call the office at 574.293.1609 to schedule your appointment. At this appointment, we will give you an overview of the elementary program and a tour of our facilities.
- Prospective families must complete and submit the online application along with a $50.00 non-refundable application fee. Click here for the Online Application. (Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st)
- A placement test (for grades 2-5).
- A completed Pastor Recommendation form must also be submitted – (a PDF can be printed off at the completion of the online application)
- A copy of school records (report cards, standardized test scores, etc). (1st – 5th grades only)
- A Teacher Recommendation form completed and submitted – (1st – 5th grades only) (a PDF can be printed off at the completion of the online application)
- A copy of an IEP, if applicable.
Once all the required application paperwork is submitted we will call and schedule an appointment for an interview with the elementary principal. The purposes of this interview are to familiarize you with the philosophy and goals of the school and for the school to become acquainted with you. After the interview, final acceptance will be determined and results will be shared with the family.
- At this point you will begin the enrollment process which includes completing and submitting the online enrollment. The online enrollment form will allow you to determine the tuition payment schedule that will work best for you.
- Make an appointment with the business office to apply for the Choice Scholarship.
Tuition payment options are annual and a ten month plan. For the ten month payment plan, payments are due by the 1st of the month beginning August 1st.
For 2018-2019 tuition rates contact the Admissions Office at 574-293-1609 or email@example.com.
Additional costs that may apply throughout the year that are not included in tuition are:
- Before School and After School fee charged for each half hour in excess of scheduled time
- Lunch Fees
- Class field trips, PE uniforms, bus service, fine arts and yearbook
It is important that parents read and understand the Parent/Student Handbook prior to the beginning of school.
Please contact Lori Kersey, in Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.